About the job
You will assist the Market Head in driving the business (tracking conversion ratios, coordinating sales campaigns, etc.) as we as performing business analytics. You will support the Market Head in driving new business initiatives and will table agenda and keep minutes for team meetings.
You will produce meaningful reports for the consumption of the senior management; including financial reporting to track and review pipelines, RM performance vs. budgets, business activities and campaigns. You will track sales (i.e. Insurance/ CLN/ DPM/ Funds etc.), referral status and referral financials and will represent the Front Office in working groups and meetings, ensuring Front Office feedback and requirements are accurately captured and actively considered. You will exercise strong stakeholder management across functions and teams to deliver rollout out of initiatives and projects on time and with considered impact on the Front Office.
- Degree in business, finance, statistics or related field
- At least 10 years of work experience, of which 4 years are within the private banking sector
- Solid demonstrable experience in working directly with Senior Management in a business management capacity within the Front Office
- Possess strong data analytics and project management skills
- Strong in IT (all Microsoft programs – PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- High EQ and pleasant personality
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.