About the job
You will be involved in most, if not all, aspects of accounting and oversees the day-to-day activities of the accounting team and will ensure that the organisation’s finance function is well organised, as well as produces timely and accurate financial and regulatory reports, thus achieving compliance with corporate policies and statutory requirements.
You will understand the financial performance and position of the organisation in order to develop suitable accounting policies to meet reporting requirements. Working closely with the internal and external auditors, bankers, and regulators, you will keep abreast with the changing statutory requirements and tax laws and determine the implications of such changes to financial reporting. You will also work with the leadership team to help define the organisation’s overall finance strategy.
Your responsibilities include conducting financial accounting activities, handling local regulatory reporting activities, and supporting Corporate Tax reporting and Transfer Pricing activities. You will also support internal and external audit activities and contribute to maintaining the Finance department’s efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Banking and Finance related
- Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Accountant
- At least 8 – 10 years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of the local regulatory developments and tax transfer pricing issues
- Excellent technical accountant with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise a wide range of tasks
- Possess good written and oral communication skills and able to form relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Possess effective time management and organizational skills
- Able to cope with pressure from meeting deadlines and reporting requirements
- Demonstrate teamwork in facilitating workflow. High level of cooperation with others and responsive to the bank’s needs
- High level of accuracy and great attention to detail
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.