About the job
We are looking for a wealth-planning all-rounder to support our client’s business acceleration in Asia.
As part of the bank’s fast-growing business team, you will be responsible for establishing a compelling offering for wealth-planning and family office services meeting the needs of the most demanding wealthy families in the Asia region. You will work closely with and be the first point of contact for the key stakeholders, driving the build-out of the bank’s external specialist network supporting the provision and broadening of their product and services shelf in the areas of:
- Estate planning
- Insurance Solutions
- Family office needs (Family Governance / Charters etc.)
As guiding principle, the bank prioritises on finding the best solutions in the market. Building and maintaining the networks as well as cultivating relationships with your colleagues and clients will be instrumental to success. Your work directly impacts the ability to acquire new clients and deepen existing relationships, and it is measured as such.
This is an exciting and fast pace role with direct business impact and tremendous room for personal growth.
- An initiating, team-oriented and resilient entrepreneurial personality with 10+ years of successful professional experience in the wealth planning industry in Asia
- Equipped with an international mindset with the appreciation of working with different cultures
- In-depth expertise in at least two of the above functional areas (of which one is Insurance solutions) and will take the initiative to learn and acquire expertise in a short time span for the areas that you are less familiar with
- Results driven and your strengths include absolute client orientation, a networked and interdisciplinary thinking as well as an independent and proactive way of working
- Possess a good understanding of Front-to-Back processes as your foundation to develop and implement guidelines and risk controls for your area of responsibility
- Strong communication skills and sociability as well as a high level of commitment
- Familiar with North- and Southeast Asian clients and ecosystems, as well as a good command of Chinese (Speak/ Read/ Write) in addition to English is a must
- Possess the following minimum qualifications (unless exempted):
- Client Advisor Competency Standards (CACS) level 1 + 2
- Rules & Regulations for Dealing in Securities (CMFAS module 1B)
- Rules and Regulations for Financial Advisory Services (CMFAS module 5)
- Securities Products and Analysis (CMFAS module 6)
- Securities & Futures Product Knowledge (CMFAS module 6A)
- Collective Investment Schemes (CMFAS module 8)
- The following is a plus:
- Life Insurance and Investment-Linked Policies (CMFAS module 9)
- Life Insurance and Investment-Linked Policies II (CMFAS module 9A)
- STEP association
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.