About the job
As a senior developer, you will be part of a team working on the upgrade project of the platform, ensuring the most efficient technical choice and steps to success with no impact on the business.
Demonstrating or developing technical expertise in Asset control, you will ensure the good orchestration of the upgrade project and will support the upgrade of the software factory and develop initiatives along the project. You will ensure release management process (packaging, compilation, merge, …), ensure the deployment of the release in non-production environments, and coordinate the deployment in production of a new application release. You will have a proactive mindset in security, incident preventive measures, productivity and global improvement of the quality of service.
- At least 6 – 8 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge in asset control software
- Expert in shell scripting
- Unix batch creation
- Strong knowledge in capital markets
- Solid knowledge in Unix, DB Admin, PL/SQL, CFT and Control-M
- Autonomous, self-motivated and excellent team player
- Strong perseverance and diligence towards attaining goals and effective time management
- Careful observance of standards and processes
- Willingness to adapt and learn new skills
- Experience on Reference data tools like Asset Control / Golden Source would be a plus
- Java/ database would be a plus
- Perl Scripting would be a plus
- Exposure to Capital Markets applications would be a plus
- Good understanding of investment Banking domain would be a plus
- Relevant knowledge in Market Data would be a plus
- Knowledge of monitoring solution HPOMI would be a plus
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.