About the job
You will drive and manage the execution of the sales strategy and customer acquisition process and will be responsible for meeting/ exceeding portfolio growth and cross selling to the target audience.
Possessing the ability to diversify treasury counterparties (Placements and Lending), you have strong client relationships with FI, NBIs, Corporates, Central Banks, Pension Funds, Sovereigns, Asset Managers, Insurances, Islamic & Non-Islamic institutions.
You will manage the Liability portfolio and client relationships consisting of Sovereign/ FIs and corporates. Responsible for deposit mobilization and account opening, you will achieve the Deposit target, as assigned by the Management and will provide the highest level of customer service. You will be responsible for cross referring the bank’s network to meet customers’ present and latent needs and will be responsible for the KYC of your portfolio. You will ensure strict adherence to KYC/ AML guidelines, accounts opening policy and procedures, MAS policies and Circulars and the Foreign Exchange Manual.
Other responsibilities may include Asset & Liability Management, Debt Issuance Program, Lending and Trade.
- Graduate degree from a recognized university
- At least 5 – 6 years of work experience in a liability sales role
- Possess knowledge of banking standards, products and services
- Possess understanding of KYC/ AML guidelines, SBP policies & Circulars and MAS policies & procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence outcomes
- Good time management skills and ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.