About the job
You will work on the Data Framework project within Capital Markets IT and the work will focus on the integration and distribution of data feeds around the Data Framework and the need for new and enhanced business rules microservices.
You will be responsible for the delivery of comprehensive business analysis for the development team, working with BAs on the project as well as other IT project teams and preparing analysis documentation for key stakeholders. The list of expected deliverables/ results includes: Specification of business rules; Maintenance and promotion of best practices around the data dictionary of the bank; Interaction with developers to define implementation specs; Interaction with other IT teams to explain and communicate on Data Framework API services. You will assisting with the task processes through Scrum, Jira and Kanban techniques.
- Degree (or equivalent) in computer science, maths, physics or engineering
- Knowledge of at least one of Capital Market asset classes
- Experience of capital market processes, e.g. Pricing, Sales/Trader workflow, etc.
- Skilled in Data analysis and using data tooling, e.g. data mining and analysis
- Knowledge on the MIFID2 regulatory reporting principles is desirable
- Technical investigative and analysis skills
- Excellent communications and proven documentation capabilities
- Technical Business Analysis skills and the ability to self-manage their projects
- Able to define projects requirements; manage issues and deliver to a schedule
- Data analysis experience
- Scrum / Kanban
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, displaying accuracy and attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and ability to engage and influence individuals
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to build good working relationships
- Ability to innovate and create good working solutions. Change Management and the ability to deliver change
- SQL Server/ Sybase SQL
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.