About the job
You will work with the firm’s European investment/ asset managers to identify current client demand and to match the demand with suitable real estate opportunities in a club, JV or separate account style investment.
You will create a target list of clients/ investors and market the firm’s services to raise brand awareness and improve the chance of success. You will monitor and manage the due diligence process to lead to successful closing and increase the firm’s AUM in real estate. You will develop new client contacts to diversify the client base and will make frequent travel to Europe to understand the current real estate market dynamics and to assist the client’s due diligence process.
This is a pan-European muti-asset manager with over 40 years of history and overall AUM of 55 billion Euros. It is a member company of one of the largest banks in France and has been present in Asia for over 10 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field
- Minimum 7 – 8 years of relevant professional experience (with banks, asset management companies, REITs, institutional investment companies, etc.)
- Possess client/ investor management experience
- Possess knowledge of cross-border real estate investment, real estate financial modelling and cross-border tax/ legal issues
- Proficient in English and Chinese (Mandarin)
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.