About the job
Join as a senior member of the Wealth Management COO Team that is accountable for the bank’s AML/ KYC framework for the Wealth Management APAC region.
A strategic opportunity for a high impact individual who enjoys owning and continuously improving the bank’s AML/KYC framework to ensures operating efficiency across the client lifecycle. Your responsibilities also include to support the Front Office Management to drive the risk culture in AML/KYC matters and set the right tone from the top.
You will have the chance to demonstrate your change management skills, leading working groups, identifying pragmatic solutions to problems and convincing senior partners of your ideas. Being part of the Wealth Management COO Team means that you are required to have a high service mentality and to find the answers/ solve the problems highlighted by the Front Office.
As a member of the Wealth Management APAC AML/KYC Centre of Competence you join a highly regarded team of AML/KYC professionals that manage and evolve the Bank’s AML/KYC framework in close collaboration with the second line of defense and global Wealth Management partners.
The Team’s mission is to manage the best in class first line of defense financial crime risk management framework that supports Client Facing Employees in the proactive management of financial crime risks, whilst offering a seamless and efficient client experience.
- Fast learner with at least 7 – 10 years of experience in a risk/ control or related function in the financial industry
- Preferably with exposure/ experience in Private Banking Anti Money Laundering topics
- A flexible team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Confident personality with experience in handling business and operational risk issues and control matters
- Strong attention to details and take pride in what you do
- A critical approach paired with strong analytical skills and an interest to analyse/ dig into big data to identify issues or control gaps
- Good client and service orientation, enthusiasm and flair to take care of various personality types
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills, particularly in the ability to liaise with senior Front Office as well as other key partners
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision, and to excel under pressure for meeting any tight deadlines
- Good organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks
- Private Banking background is an advantage, but not mandatory (subject to the overall skills of the candidate)
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.