About the job
You will develop, manage, maintain and support the business development activities, real estate portfolio of the Corporate Banking Business in the Branch.
You will perform tasks relating to customer, marketing and management of the Real Estate sector with a focus on property developers and their subsidiaries. You will market and handle customers’ inquiries and assist the Head on building bilateral relationships and businesses. You will prepare and monitor the bilateral borrowing relationships, as well as in the loan syndication business. You will perform and handle credit applications, credit reviews, loan monitoring, and internal risk grading for commitments to the Loans Portfolio and will perform marketing activities and liaise with customers on deposit-taking/ remittances and handle the processing. You will also assist in managing and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Banking, Finance, Economic, Accounting, Mathematics
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in corporate banking
- Experience in the real estate industry and Chinese investments is required
- Honest, meticulous, optimistic and energetic
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, as well as committed to meet deadlines
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.