About the job
Join a firm that provides bespoke family offices, asset protection and wealth management solutions to UHNW Individuals and families across generations.
You will support the growth of recruitment activities regionally. Based in Singapore, this is a key role that ensures the firm’s continued success. You will play a critical role in developing and deepening our Relationship Manager (RM) candidate pipeline across Southeast Asia, as well as setting the right tone for a positive candidate experience from the onset.
You will leverage on your research and resourcing capabilities to create potential pipelines of candidates. You will participate in the regional recruitment projects and keep yourself and the team abreast on evolving industry trends.
You will proactively identify, source and attract high-quality RM) from the private banking and wealth management industry, for both current and future requirements, using a range of direct sourcing strategies including market mapping, networking, headhunting and online search portals.
You will be responsible for arranging interviews with the hiring managers and will conduct the first level of screening and assessment of potential candidates.
You will develop and maintain RM and non-RM talent pools for both current and future HR requirements. You will maintain and update the internal candidate database and meet the team’s weekly targets relating to calls and meetings arranged, as well as be involved in ad-hoc projects.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Recruitment Consultant with a reputable executive search/ recruitment firm or in a similar role within a private bank or external asset manager
- Possess experience in producing a targeted long list and short list of RM candidates
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Committed to both meeting and exceeding the assigned quotas
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess high-energy and passion for the job
- Ability to work effectively as an individual or part of a team
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.