About the job
Reporting to the Head of Treasury, you will manage cash flows, liquidity and interest rate risk while generating revenue for the Bank.
You will perform lending/ borrowing, FX swaps and interest rate derivative transactions in accordance to the banks’ asset liability position. You will formulate and provide competitive daily loan and deposit prices to the business units.
- University degree in Business or Finance
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in the money market, preferably in an active dealing room
- Proficient in computer applications such as Bloomberg and Excel
- Self-motivated with strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.