About the job
The Junior Marketer supports the acquisition and management of French multinationals with a subsidiary in both Singapore or Australia, as well as Australian large corporates.
You will assist with client on-boarding, preparation of credit applications (including market intelligence search, financial analysis, risk analysis, financial projections), providing support for account maintenance and ensuring timely transaction processing and service delivery of clients’ requirements. You will assist the team in ad-hoc information and document collection to ensure that the team can be productive and function efficiently.
You will support the acquisition and management of clients, and will participate and assist in market intelligence information gathering. You will evaluate client potential through assessment of credit, market/ industry, asset and structural risks. You will assist with client on-boarding and compliance checks of clients in adherence with local laws and regulations. You will coordinate and collaborate with internal coverage teams and other internal stakeholders, as well as provide ongoing support to clients. You will prepare and handle credit applications with understanding on clients’ credit and business models to identify opportunities and risks.
Mature and poised, you have good relationship management skills and able to take the initiative and learn quickly while on the job. You are a good team player who can collaborate with other team members and business units across the organisation, and has the drive to excel in your role and take on additional responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master in Finance, Computer Science, Accountancy, Business or Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in corporate banking, acquisition finance, or similar
- Proficiency in French is a must to cover and foster professional relationships with French multinational clients
- Good communication and collaborative skills to effectively bridge issues and topics across departments and client
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.