About the job
Are you an experienced Relationship Manager with a strong network of UHNW/ HNW clients in Asia? Do you aspire an international exposure in Switzerland, the centre of the global private banking industry?
With rising geopolitical tensions in recent years, an increasing number of Asian UNHW/ HNW clients and their families are preferring to place their assets outside of Asia. Many of them are drawn to Switzerland for its long history of private banking services, political stability and astute wealth management professionals.
With a well-developed and regulated financial sector, Zurich is recognised for its high living standards and cosmopolitan environment. For centuries, the world’s rich gravitated to Switzerland for its clean air, friendly local culture and picturesque landscapes. Zurich is home to the world’s largest wealth managers who are strong global players and having their key management team located in this vibrant city.
You will join a major global private bank which allows you to:
- Promote best-in-class wealth management services to Asian clients
- Establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Maximise wallet share and global AUM
- Develop investment strategies that ring-fence and protect client’s global interests
- Effectively diversify risks and strategically position you as the Key Client Advisor
- Proven track record in advising Asian UHNW/ HNW clients
- Strong desire to acquire and build a book of Asian clients out of Switzerland
- Sound understanding of the financial markets and regulatory frameworks
- Able to think strategically for the benefit of the client and the bank
- Adaptable and keen to adopt the Swiss way of private banking to complement Asian offerings
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.