About the job
This position is responsible for supporting on Front Office (FO) related matters, including client on-boarding, rollout of change initiatives and projects, and risk and control activities.
You will also be required to support the team with the rollout of change initiatives and projects. Your main duties include: following up on outstanding issues with RMs/ MAs and ensuring completion by deadline; formulating new policies and advising on the feasibility to the FO; operationalizing the policies, once effected by training the RMs and Mas. You will perform periodic checks on the RMs/ MAs to ensure compliance with all existing processes and procedures, including but not limited to sales policy, fraud prevention policy, trade blotters policy adherence, etc.
Reporting to the Team Leader on testing results and any areas of concern, you will be the resource person for RMs/ MAs on new policies and processes in Compliance/ Onboarding. You will also be involved in ORP related matters, like BCP planning, call tree exercise etc. and will represent the team in adhoc projects and UATs.
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience working in an AML/ BC role in a private banking environment
- Demonstrable experience in investigation or due diligence roles in an equivalent financial institution would be viewed favorably
- Familiar with excel and preparation of statistics for reporting
- Versatile and knowledgeable in private banking and should have sufficient experience with on-boarding counterparties
- Meticulous and self- motivated
Submit your application to quoting the Job Title.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.