About the job
You will be an integral member of an investment banking team focused on the financial services industry: banking, insurance, asset management, securities and other financial sub-sectors.
You will support transaction origination and execution through leading and coordinating the execution process for M&A and ECM transactions, as the day-to-day point person to ensure a smooth execution and progress of transactions.
You will conduct factual research on companies, industries and markets in APAC and will be familiar with third party and internal information databases. You will produce marketing materials to support the origination and maintenance of client relationships. You will produce financial analysis and will build financial models under the supervision of senior members of the team.
You will prepare presentations, information memoranda and other documentation in connection with the execution of M&A/ corporate finance mandates. You will also assist in identifying risks and possible solutions in the course of executing transactions.
- For Analyst level – at least 1 full year of experience in Corporate Finance/ M&A investment banking, preferably in the Financial Institutions Group (“FIG”) sector
- For Associate level – Some FIG sector experience is critical, with at least 3 to 4 full years of experience in Corporate Finance/ M&A investment banking
- Good command of the English language
- Good Communication and pitch drafting skills
- Experienced in Excel and PowerPoint programs
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.