About the job
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for the accounting and administration of a portfolio of Private Equity and Closed Ended Funds and Singapore-incorporated companies.
You will record all accounting transactions and prepare periodic work papers, management accounts, financial statements and bank account reconciliations. You will perform follow-ups with clients, as necessary, on accounting documentation; respond to client queries; handle client payments and receipts; as well as coordinate the annual audits and draft annual financial statements and their related FRS/ IFRS/ US GAAP disclosures.
You will monitor/ adhere to Singapore’s regulatory deadlines for quarterly GST, annual and tax filings. You will also assist on client service matters, maintaining and building client relationships and undertake general administration and other projects as assigned.
- Degree in accountancy/ finance or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Private Equity/ Real Estate or prior fund industry experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Possess sound knowledge of Singapore FRS/IFRS and US GAAP
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.