About the job
Reporting to the Head of Investment Advisory, you will possess an excellent knowledge of equities in the global market and will analyze various equities products.
You will generate and monitor trade ideas across sectors, regions and themes, and will maintain and update equity recommendation lists. You will advise, review, and manage multi-market equities positions and portfolios, to match client risk-reward profile, and will provide desk views on equities on reverse enquiries, as well as switch/ trade ideas. You will participate in investment process and be involved in product team, and strategy/ investment meetings. You will also prepare proposals and strategy presentations for external and internal clients.
- Minimum 7 years of related work experience, including at least 5 years in private banking equity advisory or a related team
- Degree or above in a business discipline
- Dynamic and outgoing personality with excellent communication skills (written English and Chinese while Cantonese/ Mandarin is preferred)
- Able to work independently and as part of a team under pressure
- Possess sound computer knowledge in PC skills – Excel, Bloomberg, PowerPoint expertise to support presentation activities.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.