About the job
You will be primarily engaged in marketing “One Bank” capabilities to senior RMs and their respective UHNW clients in Asia.
You will originate mandates for the Investment Banking Division, such as Initial Public Offerings, Debt Issues and Mergers and Acquisitions transactions. You will be engaged in the syndication of Public and Private investment opportunities such as bonds, structured loans, pre-IPO investments and real estate financings to UHNW clients, as well as originate Structured Loan transactions for them.
You will work with a very wide range of people and departments, which will include senior executives within Asia and in other locations, UHNW clients and colleagues in both the private bank and the investment bank. You must be able to build effective working or positive relationships with a wide cross selection of other personalities and operate within the bank’s Conduct & Ethic standards. You will be aware of operational risk, raising when any identified with a focus on striving for operational excellence and working with the wider team on constant improvement.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant financial markets experience, ideally in IBCM or Global Markets
- Possess product knowledge and accumulated experience within investment banking
- Capable of tackling a generalist role whilst having strong specialist credentials in corporate finance (including but not limited to ECM, DCM, M&A, private equity, structured financing, equities, bonds and/ or other derivatives products)
- Able to establish rapport with senior RMs and key clients, and work effectively with product specialists, internal and external service providers (legal, operations, credit etc.).
- Able to convey complex solutions intelligibly to various constituencies (RMs and their clients)
- Great teammate with strong interpersonal skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment and be adaptable
- Ambitious, dedicated and able to work well under pressure
- High level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Submit your application to quoting the Job Title.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.