About the job
The Client Register Administrator (CRA) focuses on providing advisory services to the Front Office on the account life cycle management processes, from account opening formal checks, change in circumstances in relation to Account Opening documentation preliminary checks, change in circumstances, general account maintenance to account closure.
You will play an active role in supporting the Head of Department in ensuring the team embraces and implements the upcoming group-wide changes in technical/ IT platforms, processes, and any new responsibilities and projects that are assigned to the team.
You will perform client and counterparty documentation activities to enable quick and correct analysis, processing, codification and archiving of the bank’s records and systems. You will support the Head of Department to develop and oversee the Client Register team, ensuring the timely and quality delivery of all tasks. Your responsibilities include, but not limited to static data, output management, tax documentation processing, account opening formal checks, electronic and physical archiving, etc.
You will interact with Front Office, key shared functions (Compliance, Legal, Risks and Operations) and at Group level on client data and legal documentation. Taking ownership of the relevant procedural documentation, you will ensure procedures are updated on a timely basis.
You will lead the change management process and projects, in view of the bank’s strategic objectives and vision, as well as deliver continuous process improvements in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment.
You will also foster a positive work environment within the team and manage changes proactively and methodically (e.g. training, coaching, communications, etc.) as well as actively apply the Group’s security principles.
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 10 years work experience in a similar position in the private banking industry
- Strong understanding of banking operational processes, such as documentation, client static data maintenance and management, output management handling
- Sound knowledge and experience in International Tax Regulations (FATCA/ QI/ CRS) documentation handling and reporting
- Extensive knowledge of processing Account Opening Documentation preliminary checks
- Knowledge of Due Diligence, KYC and AML process would be a plus
- Rigorous, structured, well-organized, analytical and meticulous
- High awareness for confidentiality rules
- Proactive and self-starter, with a can-do attitude
- Good people skills and a strong team player
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.