About the job
You will assist the Business Head of Corporate Finance and the team in the various aspects of their job to achieve the common goals of the Department in terms of new business development; portfolio and credit risk monitoring; profitability, and risk/ reward balance amongst corporate financing, real estate financing, and other related activities.
You will be responsible for gathering information of relevance to the business activities of the department and organising them in a useful manner. Reviewing prospects’ and clients’ financial statements, you will be involved in the preparation and updating of client’s internal ratings and will assist in assessing credits, financial modelling, drafting credit applications and credit proposals. You will prepare reports, marketing materials and presentations to internal and external counterparties and clients, and will assist in documentation matters in relation to banking facilities and accounts, including KYC. You will also assist in attending to client enquiries and rate quotations, and assist in identifying business opportunities.
- Bachelor of Business or Finance (Accounting background preferred)
- At least 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience
- Possess strong computer literacy and writing skills
- Able to perform financial modelling and cash flow projections
- Good grounding in credit and risk analysis and has a pleasant disposition required for marketing/ dealing with customers
- Has exposure to corporates and/or real estate financing
- Ability to speak French is a plus
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.