About the job
Join a tier-one global private bank as a team member in the Trading Solutions Night Desk Cross Asset Execution team based in Singapore, covering securities execution during European and US business hours as a primary responsibility.
With a deep understanding and previous experience in order handling of the following asset classes: Equities, Fixed Income, Mutual and Hedge Funds, Listed Options and Structured Products, you will manage orders from internal and external clients (DAC) across the bank’s various booking centres in Asia Pacific. With good understanding of the best execution framework, you will adhere to execution standards and arrangements in accordance with the applicable policies and guidelines.
You will join a collaborative and dynamic group of multi-asset dealers, with team spirit as high as your ambition. This is an excellent platform for personal and professional development within a fast-paced environment.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
- At least 5 to 7 years of work experience in Securities Execution – experience in OTC Derivatives Execution is a plus
- Proficiency in the financial markets, as well as actively involved in trading
- Passed CACS Paper 1 & 2, FMRP, CMFAS Module 1B, 6 and 6A
- Able to work during public holidays and rotating night shift
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous and a strong team-player
- Self-starter, with outstanding motivation and an ability to work independently
- Willing to assist in improving the processes, as well as order management infrastructure and assist with the overall superior, saver and more efficient value proposition towards clients
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.