About the job
You will develop, manage, maintain and support the business development activities, business portfolio of the Corporate Banking Business targeting Indonesian privately-owned and state-owned enterprises.
You will perform tasks relating to customer, marketing and management of Indonesian privately-owned and state-owned enterprises . You will market and handle customers’ inquiries and assist the Head on building bilateral relationships and businesses. You will prepare and monitor the bilateral borrowing relationships, as well as in the loan syndication business. You will perform and handle credit applications, credit reviews, loan monitoring, and internal risk grading for commitments to the Loans Portfolio and will perform marketing activities and liaise with customers on deposit-taking/ remittances and handle the processing. You will also assist in managing and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Banking, Finance, Economic, Accounting, Mathematics
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in corporate banking with a focus in the Indonesian market
- Possess a strong client network in Indonesia and clear understanding of their needs
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese and English
- Honest, meticulous, optimistic and energetic
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, as well as committed to meet deadlines
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.