About the job
You will be part of the institutional sales team which will develop and execute marketing strategies, with the aim of building the institutional client business.
Working closely with the team to actively seek out business opportunities, and performing close follow-up on business opportunity leads, you will collaborate with internal teams to successfully win mandates and raise assets.
You will work actively with the team to grow the book of institutional business through the acquisition of new mandates from new, as well as existing clients. You will contribute to the development of the institutional business’ strategy and will manage client relationships through active follow-ups on requests by working closely with the client servicing/ fund services team, with the aim of expanding the existing client relationships.
You will support the team in preparing the information and materials requested by clients, and will prepare business reports and handle business agreement related issues.
- Relevant Degree, preferably with a focus in finance or business
- At least 5 years of work experience in the asset management industry
- Results driven with strong attention to detail
- Strong work and team ethics, and a high level of integrity and dedication
- Accomplished independent worker, with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of colleagues in a fast-paced environment
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Creative thinker with an open mind to learn and explore new areas and opportunities
- Strong writing abilities, paired with sound investment knowledge across different asset classes
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.