About the job
You will develop, manage, maintain and support the business development activities, business portfolio of the Corporate Banking Business in the Branch. You will also perform any task relating to customer, marketing and management of the Corporate Banking business as assigned by the Head of Corporate Banking from time to time.
You will market and handle customers’ inquiries and assist the Head on building bilateral relationships and businesses with the China branches and local corporate customers. You will prepare and monitor the bilateral borrowing relationships, as well as in the loan syndication business.
You will prepare the Name Clearance Application and Customer Due Diligence Checklist for new customers/ borrowers, and handle the loan booking business, or any other new business as assigned. You will perform and handle credit applications, credit reviews, loan monitoring, and internal risk grading for commitments to the Loans Portfolio.
You will perform marketing activities and liaise with customers on deposit-taking/ remittances and handle the processing. You will also assist in managing and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Banking, Finance, Economic, Accounting, Mathematics
- At least 3 years of work experience in corporate banking
- Exposure to the real estate industry and Chinese investments would be preferred
- Honest, meticulous, optimistic and energetic
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, as well as committed to meet deadlines
- Able to read and speak Mandarin well and handle Chinese documents from the Head Office, as well as liaise with the Head Office colleagues
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.