About the job
Envisioning a new career post COVID-19? Want a job that gives autonomy and flexibility without compromising on safety in the new work era? How about a job that makes a difference to others and gives you satisfaction?
We are hiring a new breed of Recruitment Consultants who are passionate about delivering impeccable service that combines innovative search techniques with proven methodologies to capture the best talent in the field.
Working with ambitious professionals and world-class organizations in the banking and financial services industry, you will be responsible for the entire recruitment cycle from prospecting, commissioning, talent sourcing and research, selection and negotiation.
Whether it is assisting a private bank to recruit a Senior Relationship Manager or a private equity firm to find their next Associate, you will utilize your industry knowledge and network to connect with candidates and hiring managers to meet their needs.
WMRC offers a convenient downtown office location and a flexible work arrangement that promotes productivity anytime or anywhere.
Work and be rewarded without limits.
- At least 5 years of work experience in the banking and financial services sector
- Possess strong networking skills and innate desire to give sound career advice
- Good understanding of and the ability to articulate business models and employer brand propositions
- Strong ability to build relationships based on value and trust
- Committed to do well and to do good for others
- Possess good negotiation skills and ability to think ‘out-of-the-box’
- Prior experience in the recruitment industry is a plus but not necessary
Send your application to John Koh: .
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.