About the job
Are you at your best when solving problems for clients and building long-term relationships? Do you have a proven track record in client advising and selling?
A major global private bank is looking for someone who can help to:
- establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- deliver KPIs as agreed with the respective business line in Hong Kong
- maximize client assets and revenues under management
- select advisory processes and agreements designed to meet clients’ needs, objectives and expectations
- keep accurate, up-to-date client investor profiles
- develop a client investment strategy and keep a close eye on portfolio quality
- create and implement a strategic client book development plan with measurable actionscomply with all regulation, policies and standards, contributing to an effective risk culture
You will be working in the Wealth Management team in Hong Kong as part of the High Net Worth (HNW) segment. Your role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of clients and the team offers solutions for managing wealth and planning for succession.
- Proven experience in advising HNW clients
- Desire to build your client portfolio and relationships
- Possess a firm grasp of financial markets and regulatory frameworks
- Possess an impressive client advising and selling record
- You are always looking to improve the client experience, motivated, self-directed and driven
- Dynamic and flexible team player with great networking skills
- A perfectionist in everything you do (that includes, of course, documentation)
- Fluent in English and relevant local language (Cantonese/ Mandarin) subject to the respective country teams
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.