About the job
You will support the Money Markets team in reviewing and monitoring the Singapore and Hong Kong branch’s cash positions and liquidity management.
You will review business activity reports, financial position forecasts or any other reports required and support in liaising with financial institutions. You will ensure all local regulatory requirements and internal constraints are met and will also ensure internal targets on performance and risk controls are achieved. Working closely with internal stakeholders in anticipating funding needs, you will support the maintenance and building of relationships with financial institutions.
You will manage treasury strategies, the bank’s financial holdings and funding, oversee the analysis of treasury holdings, and contribute to the Money Market department’s efficiency as well as ensuring compliance.
You are organised with good interpersonal and communication skills, and capable of working with cross-functional teams in a highly dynamic team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master in Finance, Computer Science, Business or Engineering
- At least 5 years of work experience and 3 years in a similar role
- Passed FMRP and the relevant CMFAS module examinations
- Possess experience in treasury/ liquidity management and transfer pricing/ ALM operations
- Possess programming skills in R or Python, with the ability to apply technical skills to practical problem solving
- Comfortable handling large datasets on data wrangling and imputation
- Self-driven, insightful and can work independently under limited resources
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.