About the job
You will ensure the smooth and efficient IT & Logistics operations of the Singapore and Taipei offices and will provide end-user support services to the various business functions, as well as assist in coordination and overseeing projects relating to IT Infrastructure, Logistics, Facilities and Physical Security.
You will provide timely, efficient and professional quality technical support services to the Singapore and Taipei end users. You will ensure IT Infrastructure, Facilities and Security operational readiness (telecom, network, server, storage, etc., BCP & DRP included). You will provide support for the “work place” environment in a broad sense (PCs, virtual machines, laptops, phones, recording, mobile solutions, printers, Windows OS, Office suite, etc.). You will also administer servers, systems and accounts (management of Data Center, VMware infrastructure, including DRP and administration of backups)
You will provide, as a team, standby on-phone support service 24/7 for IT & Logistics activities/ incidents. You will manage the physical security infrastructure and administration, in collaboration with the local security vendor and building management, as well as manage and implement IT & Logistics projects in coordination with the Corporate IT & Logistics Specialists. You will manage facility services and maintenance (lighting, air-con, electricity, general cleaning, workplace shifting, fire safety, asset inventory etc.) and will perform any other ad-hoc IT & Logistics duties, as assigned.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of work experience
- Customer-service oriented, team player and able to commit to high standard with ability to work independently, efficiently and innovatively
- Possess excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills, troubleshooting & analytical skills, and also able to thrive under pressure
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, and Mandarin desirable
- Able to manage Microsoft products, network, security and hardware
- Competencies in Telecommunication systems, VC, Recorder, Mobility Devices, VMware, Backup & Storage, and IT Project management
- Experience and knowledge in Office Facilities and Physical Security Management an added advantage
Submit your application to quoting the Job Title.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.