About the job
You will provide advisory and investment services in private banking to deliver professional and high value service to high net worth clients.
You will jointly develop and maintain client relationships with Relationship Managers. Providing prompt market information, portfolio investment advice and execution services to Relationship Managers and clients, you will assist Relationship Managers to review and monitor clients’ portfolios and develop the appropriate investment strategies. You will perform regulated activities and ensure full compliance with policies, standards, guidelines & procedures laid down by the Bank and the regulatory authorities.
- Degree holder in Finance, Business or related discipline
- At least 8 years of portfolio management experience in financial institutions
- Good understanding of financial and investment markets
- Analytical mind and sensitive to financial market trends
- Ability to speak Business Chinese fluently to liaise and engage with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders effectively
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.