About the job
This is a Front Office role within a booking centre supporting Relationship Managers in Dubai and London, and whose client accounts are booked in Singapore or Hong Kong.
You will support the Team Lead/ Relationship Managers with regard to client account administration, client servicing and retention efforts. You will liaise with internal departments on matters pertaining to execution and settlement of trades, transfer of securities, corporate actions, payment and receipt of funds, renewal and closure of loans.
You will liaise with other financial institutions and service providers regarding account opening requests and other client matters. You will check the daily transaction list to ensure trades are processed correctly, and will prepare and send trade confirmations to clients.
You will monitor and arrange for settlement of trades, prepare payment orders, and input orders for securities, derivatives, forex and money market into the system. You will prepare and follow up on account opening documentation and maintain and update spreadsheets for selected clients.
You will assist the Team Lead/ RMs in making sure there are no outstanding items relating to client administration matters.
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of Assistant Relationship Manager experience in a Private Bank
- Good spoken and written English is necessary
- Candidates with strong background in operations, trading or marketing will also be considered
- Passed Non-Examinable Course (NEC) or CACS Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Proven excellent administrative and execution track records
- Team Player with good interpersonal and communications skills
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.