About the job
This is a high-profile role requiring you to have institutional work experience and the ability to work with both institutional and high net worth individuals.
You will assume primary coverage and forecasting responsibility for several EM Asia economies. You will generate market-leading views on Asia’s leading economies and will maintain concise and impactful interaction with internal and external clients. You will contribute to the global economics and strategy team’s analysis.
- MSc or PhD in Economics or Finance
- At least 5 years of experience covering Asian economies with at least 2 years at the VP level
- Fluency in written and spoken English; fluency in another Asian language preferred
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Competency with at least one econometrics software package and a preference for EViews, R, or Python
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.