About the job
You will contribute to the profitability of the Interest Rates Derivatives and Structuring activity, by proactively managing client’s interest rates flows, offering interest rates hedging solutions, designing and structuring EMTN, managing associated interest rates risks, and ensuring the development of the framework, in respect to market and credit risk limits.
You will manage the creation of structured products with the appropriate type and pricing to meet market and clients’ strategic financial objectives and needs. You will monitor the performance of structured products and recommends relevant improvement and adaptations. You will advise/ price structured products for clients; evaluate structured product performance; source origination opportunities; manage risk and regulatory matters; manage interest rates derivatives pricing and trading; and contribute to the profitability and efficiency of the Derivatives desk.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master in Finance, Computer Science, Business or Engineering, Mathematics
- At least 2 to 8 years of relevant work experience
- Passed FMRP exam and the relevant CMFAS module examinations
- Detail-oriented and possess sound technical knowledge of the organisation’s financial products
- Able to keep abreast of new or existing products in order to understand the changing needs of clients
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.