About the job
You will support the client relationships of the Private Banker and will work in full compliance with the bank’s code of conduct and within established practices and procedures.
You will manage and process current cases, files and archives, as well as manage the timetables. You will manage client accounts, register the orders (purchases and sales of securities, transfers, check-cashing, cash control, renewal of fiduciary deposits, etc.) and verify their good execution. You will ensure the administrative and IT part of the opening and closing of a client account. You will prepare RM business trips, prepare FA renewals, and establish and maintain quality relationships with clients (both external and internal). You will ensure telephone contacts (and the record of a telephone card for each call), client identification while respecting confidentiality and independent call-backs. You will prepare client meetings (necessary documents and check list) and receive clients for document delivery.
- University degree or equivalent
- Passed CACS paper 1 & 2
- At least 5 – 10 years of relevant work experience in a similar function, Private Banking experience will be an advantage
- Possess general banking knowledge, including regulatory constraints on compliance (anti-money laundering and cross-border news)
- Proficient in office tools (MS Office environment), S2i, Lotus Notes
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Able to speak Mandarin will be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a stressful and fast paced environment
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.