About the job
You will deliver a full suite of trust and corporate services to clients.
You will maintain and develop a portfolio of ongoing client relationships, with a view to identify new opportunities while ensuring client satisfaction. You will efficiently and effectively lead and manage initiatives and projects, and will conduct regular reviews and analysis of business performance. You will attend Group Marketing events and other social events, and will develop and maintain adequate product knowledge to deliver the full suite of trust and corporate services to clients.
- Degree in a related discipline
- Possess the STEP Diploma
- Possess at least 7 years of trust experience or applicable trust administration experience
- Possess strong technical knowledge of trust, corporate structures and knowledge of the regulatory and compliance regime
- Approachable, result oriented and decisive
- Proven track record in client relationship management in the private client industry
- Proficient user of Microsoft packages, including Power Point, Excel and Word
- Proficiency in written and spoken Chinese is an added advantage
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.