About the job
The Credit Platform Business Analyst will support the execution and delivery of transformation projects across the Credit Platform, driving key activities including Requirements Analysis, Solution Design, and User Testing.
You will participate in Requirements workshops and document Business Requirements. Interacting with the various Risk users and other stakeholders to gather, document and review requirements and process flows, you will analyze Business Processes and capture process flows, document As-Is and To-be processes. You will review SIT plans, document UAT test cases and support Business users in the execution of testing and troubleshooting. You will perform data analysis and analyze the bank’s systems to address dependencies for Project delivery. You will also support Project Management by maintaining repositories, logging Minutes and actions and assisting in follow ups. You will support the research of evolving market solutions for Risk Management and prepare Concept Notes, Research One pagers etc.
- University degree/ Diploma. Preferably in Finance/ Business or IT discipline
- 6 – 10 years of work experience in Financial Services, preferably in a Projects environment, but not mandatory
- Preferably possessing knowledge of the Credit Domain, but not mandatory
- Familiar with SDLC Life Cycle and Business Analysis best practices
- Experience in coordinating with the various people across departments
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, or Visio
- Must possess intellectual curiosity, drive to improve constantly and strong adaptability in a rapidly changing environment
Submit your application to quoting the Job Title.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.