About the job
You will support the front office to write and review the client’s source of wealth (SoW) to ensure plausibility and to check for the appropriate level of corroboration and evidence to identify the client’s original source of funds and wealth growth. You will also provide support on client on-boarding where required.
You will be responsible for performing plausibility checks on the SoW write-up in accordance with the ASEAN SoW guidelines. You will review information from multiple sources to ensure complete and consistent information across the client profile.
You will follow up with the Relationship Managers where additional information or clarifications are required and support them by ensuring the final write-up meets the internal requirements. You will provide guidance and training to Relationship Managers on the SoW write-up and conduct in-depth due diligence background checks and screening on prospects, clients and counterparties to identify the risks of the client or counterparty.
You will liaise with Relationship Managers/ Business Managers for deficiencies of KYC information and documentation for onboarding and will work with Compliance to ensure the onboarding submission is of high AML quality and accounts are opened within the SLA.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience handling Source of Wealth
- Strong KYC knowledge in particularly understanding of Source of Wealth
- Good knowledge of Singapore’s AML/ CFT regulations and processes. Knowledge of AML/ CFT requirements of other jurisdictions is an advantage
- Private Banking background with knowledge of MAS regulations is desirable
- Strong analytical and report-writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.