Only registered candidates can reply to Ads. Register.
Date Posted: 5 May 2018 /
About the job
05 May 2018
05 May 2018
You will ensure the accurate and timely reporting to the Head Office.
You will ensure compliance with Head Office requirements and maintain daily control of the balance sheet. You will undertake continuous improvement projects for processes e.g. automation of reports, and will check the integrity and ensure the delivery of accurate information to the Head Office. You will also be responsible for accounts payable processing – vendor and staff claims. You will prepare and review reports for submission to the Head Office, and ensure the accurate and timely submission of Liasse IFRS, SURFI, EBA, COREP, GFINREP. You will assist in monthly closing; performing monthly reconciliation of Accounts; computing the daily compliance ratios; preparing regulatory reports, as assigned; and participating in ad-hoc projects e.g. new products testing, routine test campaign, etc.
• Accounting degree is required. Professional CA or CPA will be preferred
• At least 5 – 8 years of relevant work experience in banking
• Head office reporting experience is required
• Team player with good people management skills and efficient communication skills with direct report, senior management, business segments and other stakeholders
• Energetic and self-motivated
• Strong problem solving skills and can handle issues independently with minimum guidance from managers
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title or call us at +65 6549 7818 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
About the Company
Only registered candidates can reply to Ads.Register.