Only registered candidates can reply to Ads. Register.
Date Posted: 5 May 2018 /
About the job
05 May 2018
05 May 2018
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for the preparation of financial statements and MAS regulatory reports.
You will prepare and submit MAS regulatory reports, Survey and Statistics and assist in the preparation of schedules for tax computations and addressing tax agent requests for information. You will prepare and submit quarterly GST returns and participate in finance related projects e.g. new MAS 610 and GST reverse charge, as well as undertake any other finance duties as directed by the Head of Finance.
• Graduate in Accountancy or related discipline
• Minimum 8 years of work experience in accounting within the banking sector
• Possess in-depth experience in preparing MAS regulatory reports for Wholesale Bank as well as knowledge of company income tax and GST
• Possess good knowledge of IFRS and MAS regulations
• Experience in project implementation and testing will be advantageous
• Possess good knowledge of Microsoft Office and comfortable with using Excel formulas and Macros
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; proactive, analytical and able to multitask well
Submit your application to email@example.com quoting the Job Title or call +65 6549 7818 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
About the Company
Only registered candidates can reply to Ads.Register.